Saturday, December 1, 2007

Has it really been 20 days since my last post?

Good lord. Anyways, well it's me again - who else would it be? I can't believe it's been 20 days since my last post, and to be honest I look pretty much exactly the same. I'm still doin the diet for the most part, however a couple weeks ago (Thanksgiving) was kind of a slack off week.

I can't do much to save myself when I'm back in Gloucester at my parents house because it's filled with poptarts, and with such an easy snack (or meal) 5 seconds away, who has time to go to the grocery store to buy bread and turkey and make a healthy sandwich?

Some updates I guess, is I bought some creatine... yeah I know I know... but I figured it's worth a try anyway right? Maybe steroids will be next... then coke if I need to slim down some more...

So this past week (starting Tuesday) I've been pretty good about my diet etc and I've been to the gym everyday except Friday and today. Next week I'll have some more pictures, hopefully there'll maybe be a difference? We'll see... maybe I'll lose some weight cause of the stress I'll be put under at work, but I digress...

Until next time.

No comments: