Thursday, December 13, 2007

No real noticable changes...

At least there seems to be a lack of visible changes. That's kind of frustrating because I know most people see the most change within the first few weeks of going on a 'diet' and exercising regularly.

I've been keeping at it for the most part, and to be honest it hasn't been that 'tough' on me. The only problem is I still sneak in some alcohol here or there, but it's not enough to get me drunk or anything. Maybe the reason I'm not where I thought I'd be at this point is because of the stress some women put on me. That's obviously a post for a different blog, and once again I digress...

So I have a couple new pictures I'm going to post, including a 'posed' picture. One that works the angles and lighting to make me look a bit more fit than I really am. But I think there's a big difference to how I look flexed now than I did a few weeks ago, but unfortunately have no comparative shots. Anyways to the moment you've all been waiting for...

The only thing that seems to have changed here is my beard... :D


Behold! The stand up straight, stomach sucked in pose! And how about those freakin PJ's!?

No comments: